March 28, 2024, 01:38:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Automation issues in Logic X  (Read 3010 times)

JGeer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Automation issues in Logic X
« on: June 12, 2016, 11:27:49 pm »
I just upgraded my V Collection and love the sound and look of it, but I'm really regretting it because it's basically unusable as it stands now.  Parameter automation is totally broken in Logic X (El Capitan, though I also tried it in Mavericks with the same result).  I'm automating parameters and it's MOSTLY working during playback as I work on the piece, but then when I try to bounce the track the automation I've written is mostly ignored, but not completely.  I tried bouncing in place and had the same problem.

The only thing that seemed like it might be working was to load the instrument in Komplete Kontrol.  Though I haven't tried to bounce a track with only Komplete Kontrol loaded instruments (I don't think all of the V Collection 5 is Komplete ready unless I'm mistaken?).

Anyway, this has been incredibly frustrating.  I sent Arturia a support message this morning... hopefully they will have some answers.  Anybody else having problems like this??

JGeer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Automation issues in Logic X
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 01:35:59 am »
I need a response to this Arturia.  I put in a support ticket Sunday and have heard nothing.  I can't use this software as it is so I need a solution or a refund.  Thank you guys

Valentin Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 04:31:04 pm »
Hi,
It seems that some CC are not taken in count while Offline rendering. We're investigating this issue. The current solution is to do some Online rendering.
Best
Valentin

JGeer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 04:46:04 pm »
I've already tried realtime rendering and had the same issues with CC.

JGeer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 05:19:59 pm »
This isn't just a bug.  It's a major compatability issue and unless there is currently a solution I'm expecting a refund.  I'm not going to wait around for a fix, but will happily purchase the upgrade again later if the issue is actually resolved (the synths do sound great and I'd love to be able to use them).  Let's get this taken care of today.  Thanks!

JGeer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 04:54:07 pm »
Please don't make this difficult you guys.  I put in a support ticket last Sunday and still have not gotten a reply to it.  I've only received a single forum post from you that was not helpful.  I'm not paying for broken software.

JGeer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 04:57:50 pm »
Still ZERO response on my support ticket.

JGeer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 04:13:35 am »
And still absolutely no response on my support ticket that is now a week old.  Unbelievable.

klauner1

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2016, 02:44:39 pm »
Ran into the same issue with Analog Lab2 in Logic. I can hear the pitch bend working fine when playing in the arrange window. However, it does not bounce down in either realtime or offline mode. Here's the workaround I used.

Insert a send (Bus) on the analog instrument track
Create and audio track and set the input to that Bus
Set the audio track to record in the arrange window
The pitch bend is recorded as it is played

Hope that helps.

I have also contacted Arturia support... let's see!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines