April 25, 2024, 03:27:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: HOW DO I IMPORT PATCHES TO PROTOOLS...?  (Read 5022 times)

QUINTO

HOW DO I IMPORT PATCHES TO PROTOOLS...?
« on: February 06, 2005, 06:08:36 pm »
:?  HEY GUY'S I REALY WHANT TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE MY MINIMg V SOUNDS THROUGH MY PROTOOLS PATCH PANEL BUT TO DO THAT I HAVE TO IMPORT ALL OF THE PATCH NAME (.midnam) FILE, HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING THAT PATCH FOR PROTOOLS SO I DONT HAVE TO OPEN THE ACTUAL INTERFACE EVERY TIME I WHANT TO CHANGE A SOUND...THANX!!!

FabP

HOW DO I IMPORT PATCHES TO PROTOOLS...?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 02:28:42 pm »
For the moment it is not possible to select directly a preset inside Protools without opening the interface, but I think you can send  some patches changes via Midi control.
Fabrice PAUMIER
ARTURIA Marketing Manager

bpert

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: HOW DO I IMPORT PATCHES TO PROTOOLS...?
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 07:37:59 pm »
Quote from: "QUINTO"
:?  HEY GUY'S I REALY WHANT TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE MY MINIMg V SOUNDS THROUGH MY PROTOOLS PATCH PANEL BUT TO DO THAT I HAVE TO IMPORT ALL OF THE PATCH NAME (.midnam) FILE, HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING THAT PATCH FOR PROTOOLS SO I DONT HAVE TO OPEN THE ACTUAL INTERFACE EVERY TIME I WHANT TO CHANGE A SOUND...THANX!!!

Another work around would be to save your favorite patches in the Pro Tools preset menu and load them from there.  You still will have to open the actual plug-in, but you can easily re-categorize your favorite sounds and have them easily accessible.

bpert

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: HOW DO I IMPORT PATCHES TO PROTOOLS...?
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 07:38:17 pm »
Quote from: "QUINTO"

Another work around would be to save your favorite patches in the Pro Tools preset menu and load them from there.  You still will have to open the actual plug-in, but you can easily re-categorize your favorite sounds and have them easily accessible.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines