March 28, 2024, 04:52:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V Collection 5 Packs for Push - Anyone tried them?  (Read 7311 times)

synthopia

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: V Collection 5 Packs for Push - Anyone tried them?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2017, 06:05:00 pm »
I just got these and they are great for loading the presets but I cannot seem to find how to adjust the parameters. I'm pretty sure it lets you do it but I can't find the way for Push 2, can anyone help?

Hi, after loading to push the instrument into a track, just click on the name of the Jupiter-8 (for example); after which the lower display will appear BANK pages from which you can view and edit the parameters.  ;)

empathy123

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 10:52:22 am »
YESS!!! Thanks!! That was really doing my head in! Got them all working great now  :)

doublestop

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2017, 09:43:44 am »
Oh!   I was a bit confused when I saw this post...  Then realized you are all Referring to Push 1!  I did find a great collection of V collection 5 packs for Push 2!!!   (In case anyone is interested)   You can contact the author here:   https://www.facebook.com/AbletonPushVstRacks/.    They work for All the collection V instruments!!!   The only thing I wish were different about these MIDI controller packs  (Any of them!)  is that I wish there was a way to name Banks!!!    For some of these instruments,   Like the Modular V,  there are SOOO many banks of parameters! And they are named "bank1", "bank2"   etc...etc..      You can only display 8 parameters at a time.. so It's quite a slog trying to find the paramater you wish to tweak!  If the banks could be labeled it would be so much easier to find them!!!

doublestop

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2017, 10:20:33 am »
Ok!  If anyone is following this thread:   I have an update on this!   Check out Ubermap! This applies for both Push1 and Push2!     Check it out!   It allows you to name Banks,  change the names of parameters and which banks you want them in.. and for Push2 you can even define the type of parameter control (how its displayed)  Really Strongly recommend this tool! It works Great! 

https://github.com/tomduncalf/ubermap/blob/master/Devices/README.md

Donate some $$ to the developer!!!  :D     

sergeantsalt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2017, 03:19:26 pm »
Nope I was talking about Push 2, although it turns out the packs work fine for 1 or 2. I tried the Ubermap and it's good but it doesn't do exactly the same thing and isn't so user friendly, or at least for me it seemed much more complex. Also tried the facebook group. it's a bit strange to be honest, the guy started out saying it would all be free and said how terrible it was that other people were charging for their products. Now he still says his products are free but, once you've joined his facebook group (which is obligatory) you get a pdf telling you they are not actually free. Then he doesn't map all the parameters....he says this is 'streamlined'. I don't know, I bought the Audiomodder packs for NI and the Crafted Sound ones for Arturia, as they were the first to come out. Very simple to use and do exactly what they say they will.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:53:20 pm by sergeantsalt »

sergeantsalt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2017, 11:13:25 am »
I

empathy123

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2017, 05:57:30 pm »
Does anyone know if there are similar packs for other synths to be used with Push 1 or 2?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines