March 28, 2024, 02:49:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Official Synclavier V preset sharing group  (Read 29591 times)

Baptiste Arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
Official Synclavier V preset sharing group
« on: June 02, 2016, 05:40:14 pm »
Hi everyone,

Cameron Jones just created an official user group for sharing Synclavier V presets on Facebook:
>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/TimbreShare/

It already includes the 942 original Synclavier II timbres and some banks from Paul Schilling.

Enjoy !  :) :) :)

LBH

Re: Official Synclavier V preset sharing group
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 08:46:18 pm »
Hi Babtiste,

Would be nice if new/ more preset's where availble on Arturia's site just like in the past. Especially if they are official. After all it's a Arturia product.
Not all wan't to be on facebook. So official presets should be on Arturias site.

jmcecil

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 03:23:54 am »
hmm... the synx files don't seem to be loading for me.  Is there a trick to get them to load other than just selecting them through the Import option?
cpu:i7 980x - RAM:12gb -  OS:Win8x64 - Interface:Lynx Aurora, Komplete Audio 6 -  MIDI:Midisport 4x4, Quadra Thru -
Host: Cubase 6.5/7 x64 | Reaper 4.5 x64 |Wavelab 8 x64 - Arturia Stuff: V Collection | Spark | Keylab 61

George Ware

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 10:37:06 pm »
hmm... the synx files don't seem to be loading for me.  Is there a trick to get them to load other than just selecting them through the Import option?

Same they will not load

martinl

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 11:55:36 pm »

Same they will not load

They do not load on my Windows machine (Win7 64bit), neither in standalone, nor in the VST (in reaper32).

However, they do load on my Mac (only tried standalone, so far). Seems to be a Windows issue...

jmcecil

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 01:15:18 pm »
Also, some of the individual patches provided by folks do work.
cpu:i7 980x - RAM:12gb -  OS:Win8x64 - Interface:Lynx Aurora, Komplete Audio 6 -  MIDI:Midisport 4x4, Quadra Thru -
Host: Cubase 6.5/7 x64 | Reaper 4.5 x64 |Wavelab 8 x64 - Arturia Stuff: V Collection | Spark | Keylab 61

moogfogger

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 07:59:48 pm »
is there another way to get this presets? i have no FB account and will not ave one in the future  :-\

encore1

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2016, 04:35:19 pm »
Woaw ! Thanks a lot for the sharing (I had to ask my son's to download them via his FB account for me, so I am also voting for a dedicated location in the Arturia's website / this forum to store these banks in the future please)

But then,  I was able to import each .synx bank to the Synclavier V  (I m a under MS Windows 10) and browse / hear each bank preset without any problem.

Many thanks again to Mr Cameron Jones (& his FB-friends) for providing us this huge sets of new sounds/presets.

Hagen11

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 10:12:44 am »
Hi
You need to remove the  "®" symbol from the dropbox folder's name to be able to import these synx files in the Synclavier V.

Lil Hoss Big Jake

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 03:57:14 pm »
Hi Babtiste,

Would be nice if new/ more preset's where availble on Arturia's site just like in the past. Especially if they are official. After all it's a Arturia product.
Not all wan't to be on facebook. So official presets should be on Arturias site.

Agreed, Not a facebook person either

Barry

Tony Banks

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 01:56:30 pm »
Hi everyone,

To anyone that wants the original libraries posted on the Facebook group but don't have a Facebook account, here's the direct Dropbox link to the files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o7j07gfeaxysbgw/AAC0HdJTpnpGVcL-XWpBatuWa?dl=0

moogfogger

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 01:50:20 pm »
 :) ;) :D ;D

This is great! Thank you!

George Ware

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2016, 04:05:33 pm »
Can anyone on Win10 import these?
I still can't.

Tony Banks

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2016, 05:03:32 pm »
Have you deleted the  "®" symbol from the dropbox folder's name, or rename the folder's name entirely? It will not load unless you delete that symbol, as it conflicts on the path name to import.

You can also try and delete the preset DB files in the
"program data/arturia/presets" folder (win) and aloe the db to rebuild itself, if you where able to import the patches but they don't show up on the presets list, as Mr. Jones explains on the image I've attached in this post  :)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:07:47 pm by Tony Banks »

VCO8

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2016, 06:17:22 am »
Hi everyone,

To anyone that wants the original libraries posted on the Facebook group but don't have a Facebook account, here's the direct Dropbox link to the files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o7j07gfeaxysbgw/AAC0HdJTpnpGVcL-XWpBatuWa?dl=0

Thanks!!!!  :D :D :D

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines