March 29, 2024, 04:19:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Requesting a smaller GUI (if possible)  (Read 1963 times)

jobromedia

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Requesting a smaller GUI (if possible)
« on: May 31, 2016, 05:36:15 am »
Hi! I'm currently evaluating the V collection for a potential purchase down the line. There is however a problem. On my PC I can't go higher in resolution than 1366x768. This is due to my visual impairment and limited hardware. So I would love to know if there are smaller GUI available for your collection. And I'd also like to know how many systems can you authorize the collection on? I have 3 computers, and I'd love to authorize the collection on all if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Sam

• Administrator
Re: Requesting a smaller GUI (if possible)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 09:19:45 am »
Hi Jobromedia,

Did you try using the 60% dimension of our plugins? I just tried with a 1366x768 screen and it fits well.
To answer your second question, you can authorize the V-Collection plugins on 5 computers with one license.

Best,
Sam
Software engineer
Arturia

jobromedia

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Requesting a smaller GUI (if possible)
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 04:05:30 pm »
That's definitely good to know. Yeah I tried the 60% resolution, however most plugins gets the bottom end chopped off. I don't have this issue on my Mac though. As for blurred interface, don't worry about it. I'm using the onboard looking glass in Windows by holding WIN and then press + to zoom in. I switched to 1280x1024 and then most plugins looked nice. Still 50% would be really handy if it was available.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines