March 29, 2024, 08:21:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Looking for Help using BSP to program change number in different sequences  (Read 887 times)

vash87ca

Hello,

I am very new to this world. Only just started learning what midi is but inherited a bit of music equipment. My current setup

Laptop with Ableton 10 -> Beatstep Pro -> BOSS DR-770 (Midi ch15)
                                                                                   -Midi THRU ->Yamaha PSR-640.

I have managed to make everything talk with each other, but I would like to use the 2 sequences on the BSP to act as different "voices" on the Yahama PSR-640. I have found a chart in the manual that shows which "voice" corresponds to which midi program change number but I do not know how to set the program number to each sequence on the BSP. I already have sequence 1 sending to MIDI 2 and receiving on MIDI 3. and Sequence 2 sending on MIDI 4 and receiving on MIDI 5 on the BSP which I have configured correspondingly for the Yamaha PSR640.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Since the Yamaha has a large library of sounds I thought it would be interesting if I could use it this way.

Thank you,

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines