March 28, 2024, 10:29:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Suggested improvements to B-3 V  (Read 3295 times)

TheAndyMac

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Suggested improvements to B-3 V
« on: May 27, 2016, 09:56:38 am »
When looking at this compared with some other products available (as well as your own Vox Continental V), and to allow this instrument to manage the more rock-end of sounds (Jon Lord style), there are a few things which I believe are needed:
1. Bass pedals (as per other question, and due hopefully soon)
2. More options for Leslie cabinets
3. Options for amplifiers - especially allowing distorted overdrive on them (not just the overdrive pedal)
4. Options for non-Leslie speakers to go with the amps
5. Traditional half-moon controls for the Leslie
6. Options to change effects/routing in the effects board, and more effects available

jackn2mpu

Re: Suggested improvements to B-3 V
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 03:07:52 pm »
When looking at this compared with some other products available (as well as your own Vox Continental V), and to allow this instrument to manage the more rock-end of sounds (Jon Lord style), there are a few things which I believe are needed:
1. Bass pedals (as per other question, and due hopefully soon)
2. More options for Leslie cabinets
3. Options for amplifiers - especially allowing distorted overdrive on them (not just the overdrive pedal)
4. Options for non-Leslie speakers to go with the amps
5. Traditional half-moon controls for the Leslie
6. Options to change effects/routing in the effects board, and more effects available
This would help and is why right now I don't use the internal Leslie or any of the fx. PSP's L'Otary is my tool of choice for a Leslie and IKMM Amplitube 4 for fx and other amps. To add to the list I'd like to see a true DI output and not just turning the Leslie off (not braking the Leslie but bypassing the whole thing which I'm told by Arturia is the same thing).
musicman691
Qapla!
MacPro 2012 cheesgrater
OSX 10.13.6
3.46 GHz hex core cpu
48 gig ram

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines