March 29, 2024, 02:09:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Why is'nt it possible to combine two of my whole presets to a dual or split?  (Read 2746 times)

LBH

Why is'nt it possible to select one of my presets for the upper and one for the lower section?
It's not good you can't combine two single presets to a dual or split preset without having to manually create one of the two preset needed. Surely this is a mistake/ bug?
Only one soundname is showed for two sound presets.

Also - The Fonts in the panels is way to small.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:00:22 am by LBH »

LBH

This shall not be possible in a far future paid version only. The function is a part of jupiter 8, and it's a major bug that kill the workflow and for that reason many might not can use it.
VC5 should be a step forward and not backward. In the VC4 and before this was possible.

So i have to ask this: Arturia will this be possible in a very soon free update, as it's clearly wrong it's not possible like it allways have been?

LBH

The possibility to select two single preset's to create a split or dual preset is still missing in todays update of JUP-8 V3 version 3.0.4.1078. This is still a downgrade from version V2. Should work.

JMM

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Agreed!

The inability to select presets directly into the upper/lower in dual/split mode is a huge shortcoming. I checked in VC 3 and it's there.

ARTURIA - please fix this in VC5

LBH

In the new version 3.1.0.205 it's now possible to select presets for both lower and upper. That's good.
It would be nice if it was possible to see the names of the used sounds somewhere somehow.

Kevin R

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
It would be nice if it was possible to see the names of the used sounds somewhere somehow.

If you put your curser over the "Low" or "Up" buttons it says in the lower lefthand corner.

LBH

If you put your curser over the "Low" or "Up" buttons it says in the lower lefthand corner.
Thanks. Yes you are right. It was becasuse the exixting factory duals don't show but just write lower/ upper for the preset name. I have not imported my own old dual presets so don't know how that will show.
Anyway it's great at last to have this feature returned.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines