April 19, 2024, 06:18:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Migrate for AL1 to AL2 : favorites and presets  (Read 3781 times)

rahow

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Migrate for AL1 to AL2 : favorites and presets
« on: May 24, 2016, 09:23:55 pm »
Hi.

Is there a way to synch favorite presets from Analog Lab 1 to 2 ??
And also : where are some presets ?? I notice some changed name, but is it possible to find them ??

Last problem : A Lot of preset in Minomoog V2 disapears in Minimoog V3 ---> is there a way to get preset from older version in the newer version without exporting or rebuild them one by one ???

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
Re: Migrate for AL1 to AL2 : favorites and presets
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 11:58:46 am »
They are working on a preset converter. Not sure it'll work with Analog Lab 1 -> 2 ... particularly in regard to favorites.
That's one thing I hadn't considered (and apparently neither has Arturia) is all the time people have spent in Analog Lab 1, browsing presets and rating them and adding them to favorites. All these moments are now lost in time, like tears .. in ..... rain.
Not to mention Multi's we may have created.
Also, the whole "Live" thing is gone. :\ (not that I personally used it, but I'm sure plenty of people did/do)
This space left intentionally blank.

rahow

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Migrate for AL1 to AL2 : favorites and presets
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 10:22:00 pm »
For the Favorite : i did it the hard way (screenshoting and compare -____-)

But i miss an important preset for a track and i don't want to keep several version of the same instrument (that's dumb)
It's a Mini V2 preset (CD_letGo) ---> i tried to export it but i cannot import it in V3 !!! I may recreate it from scratch (because it's the only one i used from a single synth) but it's really harsh, and connot be done for all of them !!!
I assume i cannot install preset collections from < V4 instruments as well ??

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines