April 16, 2024, 07:40:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: [SOLVED]Leslie Drum Rotor Mode parameter are in automation - but not in the GUI?  (Read 3592 times)

LBH

B3V seems to be quite good at first glance.

I have noticed that in the automation parameters it is possible to set "Leslie Drum Rotor Mode" beside all the other leslie parameters. Can anyone tell me where i find that control in the GUI? If it's not there, then i suggest it come in the GUI too alongside the rest.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 02:20:53 pm by Germain.arturia »

Germain.arturia

• Administrator
  • arturia test team
Hi LBH,

this parameter should not be here in automation list. it was no more relevant as all features you should expect from a leslie are already here, and available directly on the GUI. here's a reminder  :

-off-on switch to bypass it

- open-closed model  switch lets you hear the 2 leslie models available

- half-moon switches :stop-run will start to make the rotors work, stop is acting like a brake. slow-fast will change their state when running ( it won't do anything if leslie is off, as expected)

- balance knob  : lets you mix the sound between 2 rotors : horn(somehow treble) and drum ( somehow bass). left is for the horn and right for the drum

- stereo width knob : as title says  ;)

- horn / drum accel knobs : these 2 ones let you adjust the time it needs for the rotors to go from slow to fast state.

- slow/ fast speed knobs : these 2 ones let you adjust the rotors speed for slow and fast states ( another great description here  ;D)

- for the reverb : clicking on the name in the grey rectangle opens a dropdown to change reverb impulse. dry/wet knob lets you mix it, and off/on switch ...  ;)

hope it helps.

Best,

LBH

Hi Germain,

Thanks for the reply.

I know about the things you write. I just wondered why there was a parameter in the automation, and that works too, but was'nt to find on the GUI.

I understand you it should not be there. And true it's not normal. But it works, and give some extra possibilities because it only affect the drum rotor.

Best

ben arturia

• Administrator
Hi All,
New versions of all our plugins are now available in the ArturiaSoftwareCenter.
Those versions should fix your issue.
Best
Ben
.......testing.......

LBH

HI Ben,

I can confirm It looks like the parameter that i actually liked is gone in todays update version 1.0.2.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:02:37 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines