March 29, 2024, 08:55:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Problem opening Modular V3 from Analog Lab 2  (Read 2418 times)

ezw63

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
[SOLVED] Problem opening Modular V3 from Analog Lab 2
« on: May 23, 2016, 09:52:41 pm »
When I try to Edit a Modular preset from within Analog Lab 2 things go wrong. There no sound anymore and the preset is corrupted. After reload of the preset in Analog Lab and a few tries to edit Analog Lab says that I need upgrade to the newest Modular version, which is installed :(. Anyone with similar problems and perhaps a solution? I did already pass this to Arturia technical support. If they come with a solution I will post that here also.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:20:28 am by Germain.arturia »

CC4

• Beta-testers
Re: Problem opening Modular V3 from Analog Lab 2
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 11:12:37 pm »
Yes, I am having some sort of weird inconsistent problems with opening a Modular V preset with Analog Lab 2 inside FL Studio.  If I select a preset for the first time and try to open it, the preset will no longer make a sound.  As a current workaround, I can use the arrow in the toolbar to select the next preset and then move back to the desired preset.  Then the sound will work.  Or I will select a preset, and it will open but it won't sound the same as when I auditioned it in the Analog Lab interface.  If I continue to work with Modular V presets, I seem to have less of a problem.  It seems to occur more often, if say, I switch from Mini preset and then back to Modular preset.  Only once did I receive a notice that I needed to upgrade to the newest Modular version.

Is the no sound and upgrade request issue happening frequently with you?  If I switch from one Modular preset then to another Modular preset, it seems to then work okay.  If that works for you, then there's at least a temporary workaround.

ezw63

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 11:47:40 pm »
I only did a few presets, but only once the Edit function worked OK. So let's say 95% of the time it goes wrong and a third of that results in an upgrade recommendation. I will try to open more different presets in the coming says. I'll also try to switch to next and previous as you suggested. Thanks!
Also, opening the Modular Editor takes a long time, say 5 to 7 seconds, which is compared to the other editors very long. The one time the Modular editor worked fine, it opened instantly.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 11:51:06 pm by ezw63 »

stuey

• Spark Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 02:52:43 pm »
Hi,

I've tried this a few time and I think it depends on what screen you edit the preset in. If I edit in Multi Mode it seems to have issues with sound, then sometimes with saving. But all the presets I have saved normally, I have not had an issue.

*Normally - Opening a single preset not in multi mode.

Thanks, Stuart
Mac 10.7.5
2.3Ghz Quad Core 'Clovertown'
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark
Arturia Analog Laboratory 61
Pro Tools 10.3.7
Arturia V Collection
Arturia Analog Laboratory
Arturia Brass 2
Ableton Live 8
Reason 6.5
Melodyne Studio 3

Baptiste Arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 03:20:38 pm »
Hi guys,

We are already aware of this bug and we are working on a fix as we spoke.
This will be fixed in a future update.

Baptiste

Germain.arturia

• Administrator
  • arturia test team
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 10:20:02 am »
Hello everyone, good news !

on our download page , we've just released ANALOG LAB 2 version 2.0.1.51, which will solve this issue !
https://www.arturia.com/support/updates&manuals

great if you can post here if it solved your problem.

Best,

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines