March 28, 2024, 12:49:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No Aftertouch.  (Read 2556 times)

Old_School

No Aftertouch.
« on: June 17, 2016, 07:44:25 pm »
I checked my settings in the MCC and Aftertouch is on for my BSP, I also ran MIDI monitor and apparently aftertouch is coming out, in Ableton however with a Matrix 12v running with their being a aftertouch mod I cannot get any aftertouch to the synth with the BSP. I checked the channel with input from my Arturia keyboard and aftertouch works fine. Switch to the BSP nothing for aftertouch.

Old_School

Re: No Aftertouch.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 10:07:21 pm »
*Bump.

Can anyone get aftertouch? Direct to a V collection synth I get nothing for the BSP.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 11:30:33 pm »
Hi the beat step uses poly pressure and it works on some of the vcol5 synths i.e. minimoog and semv  ok gave it a quick go on the matrix with no joy i will inform the team see what they say about this.

regards

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Old_School

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 05:09:01 am »
Further testing with V collection and BSP it seemed with Sem V I got weird results where the aftertouch was triggered instantly or not at all. Testing with Mini V I could get no aftertouch whatsoever. Testing with Ableton's Operator produced no aftertouch effect. I'm testing back and forth between my Arturia keyboard and the BSP to verify.

Old_School

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 05:24:07 am »
This actually went into the wrong forum. I have a Beatstep Pro not the original Beatstep.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines