April 19, 2024, 08:15:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: prophet crash  (Read 2412 times)

cedrimske

prophet crash
« on: June 25, 2016, 12:34:27 pm »
Hello i have one concern with the vsti prophet V3 when I launched this one in first, with the komplete kontrol s49 or maschine  he crashes the software. Before the update, all worked well, but since i have made the update of V collection 4, it's not working. i uninstalled old plugin of the V4 and i kept only the V4 update and since it bugs when I want to launch Prophet V3 in first in maschine and in Komplete kontrol
 thank you
i give you the message of the crash

LBH

Re: prophet crash
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 08:39:01 pm »
I don't use those controllers. For that reason i hav'nt read your crash report.
I have NI software. And in my Komplete Kontrol software Prophet V3 load and apparantly don't crash. But i mostly don't use the Komplete Kontrol Software. So i don't know if it crash if using it a long time.

But just to be sure, - do you have the latest update of Prophet V3? It's not clear if you have updated the V3 version or only upgraded from V2 in V collection 4 to the first version of V3 in V collection 5.
A crash issue in the first V3 (V collection 5) version has been fixed. So try to update to the latest version if you hav'nt.

If i was you i would keep the V collection 4 applications too. There are differences between V-collection 4 and 5. You can read about that in the forum and on Arturias web-site.
They install nicely alongside eachother with different names.

cedrimske

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 05:11:42 pm »
hi and thank  :D
it s the latest update of Prophet V3
i am mad because arturia give no solution and dont reply

LBH

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 07:37:55 pm »
Hi.

Your welcome.

Unfortunately i don't have a solution either.
If you use VST's, then if you use VST3, then you can try a VST 2 to see if it make any difference.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines