March 28, 2024, 11:34:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: [SOLVED]Does Analog Lab 2 sync all presets between standalone synths and itself?  (Read 4438 times)

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
One of the most frustrating things about Analog Lab was that there was no decent way to sync presets between Analog Lab and any given individual synths. So any additional presets included with any individual synth but not in Analog Lab (and there's many of them), or any user made presets, could only be brought into Analog Lab by individually loading them.
That is/was a SERIOUS pain in the ass, and led to me pretty much never using Analog Lab -- except for just messing about.
If this is not included, then there will continue to be no good reason to use Analog Lab 2, which would be a damn shame because it really could be a very nice all-encompassing preset manager. That really seems like the intent of it -- aside from when people get it all on its own, in which case it's a sample of all of Arturia's soft-synths, as a sort of advertisement to get people to buy the full versions. .... (it worked on me ;) )
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:19:19 am by pl arturia »
This space left intentionally blank.

Mathieu Arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
Presets are shared between Analog Lab 2 and the individual instruments.
You can make a Mini V single in Analog Lab 2 and then open it in the Mini V, and vice-versa.
The only presets that are exclusive to Analog Lab 2 are Multis.

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
Presets are shared between Analog Lab 2 and the individual instruments.
You can make a Mini V single in Analog Lab 2 and then open it in the Mini V, and vice-versa.
The only presets that are exclusive to Analog Lab 2 are Multis.

Okay cool, thanks.
Just to be totally clear here:
I make a preset in, say, Mini V standalone. When I open Analog Lab 2, that preset will be there?
If so, that's excellent. It was the biggest thing that held me back from using Analog Lab for anything but browsing presets. :)
This space left intentionally blank.

Mathieu Arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
Yes, it will be there.

craftycurate

This is such a HUGE improvement. I use AL2 all the time now because of this. AL2 has become a great starting place for discovering and creating new sounds now as everything is under one roof.

Nice job :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines