March 28, 2024, 10:34:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: User Blocked - Unable to Log In to My Arturia and Purchase Update  (Read 18899 times)

Steven Brown

While my account works fine in Arturia Software Center on my Mac, I am unable to log into the My Arturia portal <https://www.arturia.com/login> and purchase the latest upgrade. I receive a message stating that, "This user is blocked. If this is an error, please contact an administrator".  ???

What can I do to get this rectified?

kylereidmusic

Re: User Blocked - Unable to Log In to My Arturia and Purchase Update
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 11:51:51 pm »
I have the same problem. What can be done? I didn't do anything to get blocked other than forget my password, but now I can't even retrieve my password because I'm blocked. Somebody please help.

Dav1d

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 10:47:32 am »
Hello,

If you have forgotten your password, first, please try this form:
==> http://www.arturia.com/lostpassword/

If still a problem, please get back to us and we will reset it.

:)

WJK59

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 02:12:08 pm »
I've been having the exact same problem. I tried re-registering (no luck) - I never receive an activation email, or I'm told my email address is already in use. When I try to re-set my password, I'm told my email address is blocked. When using the link for password reset provided above, it tells me to check my email for an activation code - which never arrives. I've checked my spam folder, and there's nothing there, so I'm simply not receiving an activation email - and I have no clue as to why I'd be told that my email address is blocked (unless it's due to multiple unsuccessful sign-in attempts).
It's a vicious loop - and I'm running out of time to upgrade my V Collection at discount!
This is EXTREMELY frustrating!!!
Walter K :(
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 02:17:03 pm by WJK59 »

Dav1d

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 03:41:15 pm »
WJK59 : the case is different in this case

It seems that you did not activate your account, that's why it was blocked.
You were supposed to receive an email containing a link to click on, in order to activate it.
Your account is activated, you can now log in!

:)

WJK59

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 02:26:25 am »
I didn't activate my account because I never received the email that the website indicated would be sent - so I have no activation code. I just tried logging in - and it's telling me my password doesn't match my user name. I submit to have the site send me my password & it tells me it's sending an email...but I never receive one. I'm still caught in this loop.

Dav1d

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 09:56:26 am »
Ok, it means you don't receive emails from our web-domain server.

at that step, we will continue in private conversation

WJK59

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2016, 04:45:46 pm »
er...I haven't heard a word.
Anything?
Bueller?
Bueller? ???

thakuri77

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2016, 11:26:23 am »
What is the actual problem? ???
Couldn't understand.

djbenniboy

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 06:28:40 pm »
My account is also blocked i cannot log into it i want to put the code in to my licenced DX7 plugin my email is insole_ben_123@hotmail.com, I need to acces it it say's account is blocked, please help me as i am a paying customer, thank you so much!

tykeeler

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2018, 06:54:00 am »
I have the exact same problem. I tried to reset my password but they said my email was blocked. I searched through my email to see if I might've missed a registration email from you guys but I haven't found anything. PLEASE HELP

vforvishal

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2018, 06:51:30 pm »
I tried to create an account. I put my email address country etc. The last two fields did not have any labels. I put my name and surname in the last 2 fields.

After putting registration details, it said that i will get an activation mail. I never got the mail! There is no way i can register as a new user at Arturia.com. Forget about license activation.

There is no way you can contact support unless you are registered.  Came to know about this forum that idiotically allows you to register separately.

Got a brand new keylab essentials 61 but i am really disappointed.

Guillaume Arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2018, 09:07:51 am »
Hi vforvishal,

Sorry for the troubles faced.

We had some issues with our servers so your problems may be potentially related to this.

It seems that your account as been properly created on our side.

It wasn't properly activated. Did you check your spam folder to see if the account activation email wasn't dropped inside it ?

As an information, i just activated your account, so you should be now able to connect to it and register your products.

In order to register it, log into your account and from the "My products" section you'll be then able to register your product properly.

Indeed if you still face any difficutlies, make sure to use the contact form in order to obtain the needed support :

https://www.arturia.com/contact

Sorry again for these troubles.

I hope that you'll be now able to register and enjoy your product as expected.

Best regards,

blink

• Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2018, 08:32:53 am »
I have the same problem.  I just purchased a key lab 61 mk ii, I filled out the registration form on the website, and then never received an email back that I could activate my registration with.  This is a real pain because I have a brand new controller that I need to use tonight and I can't register it or get started with it at all.

can someone please check for me for this issue as well?
thanks
Brian

1Composer

• Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2018, 07:18:21 pm »
Add my name to the list.

I just purchased Collections V 6, and the Arturia.com website will not accept my password and allow me to log in, in order to register.  I did receive the Serial Number and Unlock Code which got to my Email address fine, and I clicked on the link and downloaded all the software and manuals.

But I cannot now login to the site at all.  And I cannot register without first logging in.

Furthermore, I cannot gain access to any kind of Tech Support because I must first login with my valid account in order to do so.  This policy is bad and wrong.

Can an administrator reading this help me please?  The Email address I used for purchasing and creating my Arturia account is "1Musician@TYMYL.com".

From reading this forum I found the reset password link and used it, but I never received the Email from Arturia in which to do so.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines