April 18, 2024, 04:29:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Help A Noob! Beatstep & Moog  (Read 2443 times)

soulmanure

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Help A Noob! Beatstep & Moog
« on: April 30, 2016, 02:43:28 am »
Hey Folks,
I did some sleuthing, but I couldn't find the right info, and I realize that my ignorance is much more powerful than my ability to overcome it right now.  So, I've got a couple of questions that I'm hoping some more expert minds can answer.
  • I'm trying to hook my BSP up to my Moog Slim Phatty using Koma attenuator cables, but the pitches are all increadibly high when I do so.  Anyone do this and have some advice? 
  • Is it possible to control Addictive Drums with the drum sequencer independently of the other sequencers?  When I set it up, all sequencers play my Addictive Drums, whether I'm in the drum sequencer or the others.

Thanks in advance! 

Filterseducer

Re: Help A Noob! Beatstep & Moog
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 04:27:57 pm »
Hi, for the high pitched notes check your octave range settings on MCC, there's also a video with that bald head guy form arturia showing features and explaining how to set up your cv's. Video quality is the same than arturia's products quality  :-\
For your drum software check your midi channels setup (both DAW and MCC), looks like your 3 sequencers are using the same channel to control your addictive drums. Try this basic setup in MCC: Seq 1 >CH1; Seq 2 >Ch2, Drum Seq >CH10

And check the manual, must talk about all that.
cheers
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 04:29:34 pm by Filterseducer »

Xirso

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Help A Noob! Beatstep & Moog
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 05:08:26 pm »
"to my Moog Slim Phatty using Koma attenuator cables, but the pitches are all increadibly high".
I have the same behavior when i'm sending pitch from a cv source (the BSP or another device) to my synth. I send the lowest note that my synth can receive or play via midi. After this, the pitches received via cv aren't so high.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines