April 19, 2024, 02:24:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab & Mainstage 3.2.4 automatic configuration  (Read 4345 times)

rev32

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Keylab & Mainstage 3.2.4 automatic configuration
« on: April 09, 2016, 09:19:21 pm »
So Apple just release an update for MainStage ver. 3.2.4. In the release notes it's states, "Arturia Keylab 25, 49 and 88 keyboards are now automatically detected and configured for Smart Controls in  MainStage." I do own an Arturia Keylab 88, and MainStage 3.2.4. I've tried (so far), every configuration I can come up with to see this automatic configuration happen, I've been unsuccessful. I'd just like to hear from someone that's been able to implement this "new" feature, and curious as to how it was achieved. Thanks!!

Emporio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Keylab & Mainstage 3.2.4 automatic configuration
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 11:42:48 pm »
Not managed to get this to work either!

digiot

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 05:01:27 pm »
Interestingly it is the first line in the "whats new" notes! I kinda assume we would need a firmware update for the
Keylab though!? But knowing Arturia we will never know  :P

rev32

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 06:51:31 am »
So, still waiting to hear from just ONE user that has had automatic configuration work with their keylab. Have not heard from one yet, and I've posted on multiple forums. It is just odd that it's the first line in the MainStage 3.2.4 release notes, yet, I've not heard from one actual user that this works or how it works. I'm aware of what's "supposed to happen" but it does not. On a fresh install of MainStage 3.2.4 and a Initialized keylab, when I boot up MainStage 3.2.4 With the keylab connected via Usb and RECOGNIZED in Audio/Midi setup, I just get a dialog box that says hardware controls not yet assigned. Having said all this, I do currently assign the controls that I need one by one for every single patch for over 400 "patches" in MainStage but not once has the Keylab been configured for Smart Controls like the MainStage 3.2.4 release notes state

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines