March 28, 2024, 07:21:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Save a copy of the audio samples with project - Not working  (Read 2645 times)

gburks

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Save a copy of the audio samples with project - Not working
« on: March 16, 2016, 02:18:32 am »
Hi if I create a new project in Spark 2.2.0.76, and browse the Library tab > Instruments, load some factory instruments onto my pads to make a custom kit, and click save, I am asked:

Do you want to save a copy of the audio samples with the project?
I click Yes.

I navigate to /Library/Arturia/Spark/Spark Library/User/my project and nothing is inside except a .dat file.  No samples.  I tried on Mac and Windows, same results.

I was told that this should save a copy of the samples in the User folder but they aren't there.  Is it a bug in 2.2.0.76?  Am I doing something wrong?

gburks

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Save a copy of the audio samples with project - Not working
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 05:50:28 am »
Bump.

I noticed that if you build a project from the raw samples, and answer the question about saving the samples with your project, they are there. But, if you build a project by selecting "instruments" (pads containing layers, effects, etc), and answer that question Yes, it doesn't gather your samples together in the user folder.

This is confusing. If it asks you if you want to save your samples on the user folder, it should gather them there.

Anyone else notice this?

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 12:30:19 am »
This also happens to me. I wonder where my samples are. I move from a pc desktop studio to a laptop rig, and sometimes it works out for me, sometimes it doesn't....

gburks

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 03:13:36 pm »
Found this old topic and this should be marked as solved with the latest Spark 2 update. It now correctly gathers all audio files into the custom kit's folder.

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 09:19:49 pm »
so when exporting from one computer to the other, what do I send? The .spk file and the whole folder? Or is everything in the folder now? Thanks.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines