April 19, 2024, 03:51:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SPARK CREATIVE DRUM MACHINE AUTOTEST FAILURE  (Read 1937 times)

Mannakin

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • XSIV Music Productions
SPARK CREATIVE DRUM MACHINE AUTOTEST FAILURE
« on: March 04, 2016, 01:33:30 am »
Hi Guys -

I was wondering if anyone had come up with a solution to this problem.  I read in another thread about an update freezing Spark, but this is a little different. I turned on my Spark CDM this morning and got the attached screen:

...and Spark is frozen and will not do anything.  Can anyone help?

- M
"MacPro 2006 (Modded), UA Apollo Quad, Focusrite ISA428, Focal CMS40's and CMS Sub, Presonus Monitor Station, Roland Fantom G6, Roland JX8P, Roland JX3P, Korg M1, Korg Poly 61, Korg Poly 800, Korg MicroSampler, EMU Emax II, EMU Mo Phatt Keys, EMU Proteus 1-2-3, Ensoniq SQ2, Ensoniq Halo, Farfisa."

Mannakin

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • XSIV Music Productions
Re: SPARK CREATIVE DRUM MACHINE AUTOTEST FAILURE
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 07:14:28 pm »
Really?!  No one has any ideas?    ???  Arturia certainly hasn't been any help.  I see, through searching the forum, that they don't answer "official" requests for assistance very often.  I sure could use some help.

If anyone has any ideas, please speak up.  I dumped quite a bit of money on the SCD.  I'd hate to think it was money spent on a really interesting looking paperweight!!

- M
"MacPro 2006 (Modded), UA Apollo Quad, Focusrite ISA428, Focal CMS40's and CMS Sub, Presonus Monitor Station, Roland Fantom G6, Roland JX8P, Roland JX3P, Korg M1, Korg Poly 61, Korg Poly 800, Korg MicroSampler, EMU Emax II, EMU Mo Phatt Keys, EMU Proteus 1-2-3, Ensoniq SQ2, Ensoniq Halo, Farfisa."

padbury

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • You can twist perceptions. Reality won't budge.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 01:14:45 pm »
Are you saying that you have a registered Arturia product and have contacted Arturia support, been allocated a case number and they have done nothing?

Might be too obvious a question, however I have many Arturia products and a 100% assistance rate from Arturia support over the past 2 Years.

Including a similar firmware error on the spark CDM, where a very knowledgeable guy within Arturia emailed me direct with concise instructions which fixed the problem.
Prophet-Modular-Mini-Jupiter-CS80-ARP2600-Spark-Wurlitzer-SEM
M-Audio Venom 49 key Synth&Vyzex editor
"The Player" 25 key keyboard
Alesis SR18beatbox
SoundBITEmicro
TraktorAudio2
Live9-Sibelius7
M-Audio MobilePre A2DInterface
MOTU micro MIDI & ClockWorks
Alienware M11x Core i7 1.5GHz-8GB RAM-Win7x64

Mannakin

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • XSIV Music Productions
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 04:35:08 pm »
I was sent a Windows program to test and repair the Spark CDM, but no instructions whatsoever.  Additionally, I had to borrow a Windows machine in order to run the software as I'm a Mac user and they don't support Macs with that software.  I am feeling like Arturia aren't really interested in my issue since they don't sell the CDM any more.

I'm not a hater.  I love the V Collection and have been very impressed with their other products, but I'm very frustrated because I've only used Spark twice since I bought it almost a year ago.

Thanks for your response!

PS - The failure (according the the software) is at the Touch Pad -1 and Pad -0.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines