April 18, 2024, 02:51:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: authorization issues  (Read 1467 times)

dr. Nothing

authorization issues
« on: February 16, 2016, 01:14:01 pm »
Hello, i am new here. Just received my newly bought SPARKLE and i can't get it passed demo mode. Followed all instructions, install from cd; registered user account online, registered product with serial and unlock. Activation Center auto-updates keeps failing so i grab the latest package online (i'm on mac EL CAP), instals just fine, recognizes SPARKLE and 1 product included SPARK, activates it. However on my box it says with SPArk2. Nevertheless both Standalone SPARK & VST SPARK in ableton prompt for authorization code, to be found in online user account. It is nowhere in the mail confirming my registration, and i also don't find it online in my account. First question, why does it ask for Authorization if the package already is activated through software center? Second question, where do i look for the required Authorization code, its doesn't work with the unlock code. Could it be the updated Software Center is incompatible with an old SPARK, i am downloading SPARK2 but on small band its taking ages, and i don't know if that is gonna make much difference. Any advice is much appreciated.

matjones

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: authorization issues
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 02:18:38 pm »
Are you on mac or pc?

From time to time i get the issue when i run one of the V-Collection in a cubase session and it will come up as unregistered, this happens when i run cubase in 'non admin' mode... i do this because if i run cubase as admin then drag and drop from an external source does not work.... a known issue on steinbergs' part...
If/when this happens i just click on 'demo' and all will carry on as normal.... if i run cubase as admin this issue doesn't occur.... also if you're not already try running Arturia licence software in 'admin' mode too.... if you're on a pc of course.

Hope this is of some help!

dr. Nothing

Re: authorization issues
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 07:05:06 pm »
the problem was cd rom included SPARK not compatible with activation center, downloading SPARK2 solved the issue. thanx anyway

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines