March 29, 2024, 12:05:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: BeatStep Pro Clock in working, but sequencer not running  (Read 2674 times)

stratcat

BeatStep Pro Clock in working, but sequencer not running
« on: February 15, 2016, 02:10:48 am »
I am running BeatStep Pro as a slave to Elektron RYTM via clock in. BeatStep Starts and Stops with the rytm but the sequencer is not running.

I can play the beatstep and hear my synth, but no sequencing.

Ideas?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 04:41:10 pm by Germain.arturia »

Ossian

Re: BeatStep Pro Clock in working, but sequencer not running
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 04:17:01 am »
I'm having this exact issue. Has anyone been able to solve this? Cheers. 

Valentin Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 03:30:38 pm »
Hi,
I do not understand your issue.

BeatStep Starts and Stops with the rytm but the sequencer is not running.

So you say that it starts and stops but the sequencer is not running.... So it does not start/stop ? Maybe you say this because you see the Play button lit up..
If your play button is lit up but your position indicator is not running the BSP is not running, it is just paused or prepared to play.
 This is maybe because it is set to Clock synchronisation but does not receive clocks. Are you sure your Elektron sends some clocks ? Please check that your MCC Clock settings are matched with Elektron's ones.

Best
Valentin

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 09:02:37 am »
Bit of an old question now, but thanks to spam, it'a at the top again and I've seen it now.
There is a good chance that your Analogue RYTM has not been set to send MIDI clock.  There is a page in the global menu of the Analogue RYTM for MIDI configuration.  Here you can turn on or off the transmission of MIDI clock.  Check the box in that setting and it should fix the issue.
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines