March 29, 2024, 02:42:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MatrixBrute  (Read 3654 times)

channel0

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • people who play live life to the fullest
MatrixBrute
« on: January 21, 2016, 08:24:46 pm »
MatrixBrute announced on the website, no thread in the forums?
Is this thing showing at NAMM? Looks really promising :)
Arturia Laboratory 61 AE, V-collection 6, Beatstep, Beatstep Pro, Drumbrute, Bitwig2.1, windows 10

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: MatrixBrute
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 03:32:11 pm »
My guess is it will not be released until the end of the year  at least.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 03:52:51 pm »
My guess is it will not be released until the end of the year  at least.

You're probably right, considering AudioFuze was intro'd last year & still isn't into full production.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

mcx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 11:33:43 pm »
Fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly and not get plagued with hardware ,software  or keybed issues

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 02:56:33 pm »
I'm reading the gearslutz thread (started pre-NAMM, so first posts were only based on rumours) and mixed with all the "WOW!" and the "WANT!" there's a lot of concern about the build quality and longevity/durability of this synth, besides fears about firmware bugs and customer support :-\

I'm still on page 5...
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electronic-music-instruments-electronic-music-production/1057788-arturia-matrixbrute-5.html

We can only hope that Arturia proves those fearful ones wrong.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 03:38:42 pm »
The way to ensure quality is to have the beta testers  be involved to gain maximum testing of this product to ensure that all bugs are found before release

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 06:53:23 pm »
The way to ensure quality is to have the beta testers  be involved to gain maximum testing of this product to ensure that all bugs are found before release

Terrym
Well, there's a lot to test in there, that's true ;D

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 10:46:13 pm »

Terrym

Are these shipped out to beta testers?
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 03:14:42 pm »

Terrym

Are these shipped out to beta testers?

Probably not .The synths normally stay in house.
TerryM

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines