March 28, 2024, 05:08:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Not receiving activation email  (Read 12786 times)

lucas.simpson

Not receiving activation email
« on: January 05, 2016, 04:43:14 am »
I recently purchased a Arturia Minilab. To access the analog lab software that came with it I had to create an account. I never received the email to activate my account an so I cannot access the software or online tech support(it seems you need an account for that as well). Looking through this forum the only solutions I found were from 2011 where someone from the company gave the user privately an activation code. If anyone could help me activate my account I would greatly appreciate it. I have tried various email accounts.

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
Re: Not receiving activation email
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 02:26:19 pm »
Hello.

Please check your P.M

Best regards

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

LesPaul105

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 09:57:33 pm »
I have been running into the same problem.  I bought the V 6 through Sweetwater and needed to create an Arturia account online to then download the software etc....  As far as I know it went through because I was told an activation email would follow.  Checked spam as well and it's not there.  Still have heard nothing from reaching out directly through their website.

Curious to know if this ever got resolved for you?  I've never had to wait this long for an activation email before and it's a bit frustrating.

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 09:10:00 am »
Hi.

Your account is unlocked.

Don't know what happened but it's now solved.

Cheers

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

Selectle

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 10:23:32 am »
Unfortunately I have the same problem. Tried to use two different addresses, but never received an activation mail. Could you help me too?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 10:27:32 am by Selectle »

Guillaume Arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 11:40:04 am »
Hi Selectle,

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Your account should be now activated.

You should be now able to log into it.

Indeed if you still face any troubles do not hesitate to contact us through our form :

https://www.arturia.com/contact

Best regards,

sugardaddybe

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 02:15:01 pm »
I'm experiencing the same thing here. No activation email received...

Guillaume Arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2018, 03:41:13 pm »
Hi sugardaddybe,

I've just activated your account on my end.

You should be now able to log into it.

Indeed if you still face any troubles do not hesitate to contact us through our form :

https://www.arturia.com/contact

Best regards,

annoyed5150

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 03:22:45 am »
Go ahead and add me to the "no activation email" club. I've had the pleasure of purchasing your product after comparing reviews to many other controllers in the same price range, just to get home and not be able to register it. The fact that there is a topic in this forum dedicated to an issue as simple as account activation has to be embarrassing for your company at this point. It amazes me that I received my registration confirmation for this forum immediately. You do realize that the only reason I even registered here is to hopefully get lucky enough to have a real live human being resolve this. I can't get support on your website without logging in to an account that's impossible to create. The only page I even have the option of sending a request for help without logging in states quite bluntly that support requests will be deleted. Superb customer service on all fronts, guys. Please take note of the username I spent my valuable time creating. It grossly understates how displeased I am at this point. It's 2018. I've seen posts on this forum dating back to 2016 with the same problem. Human beings have been conceived, birthed, and learned to walk on their own since then and you guys can't fix an activation email problem? My expectations for what to expect from the performance of your product are exponentially lower now so at least you don't have to worry about me trying to make contact if I have any issues with it. I'll just test the aerodynamics of it from my roof. I'll be over here holding my breath for a response if anyone needs me.

annoyed5150

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2018, 03:32:51 am »
And can someone from Arturia please make sure the first suggestion in your response is to check my spam folder? You know, just in case I didn't try that before searching for a solution, finding results, creating an account for this forum (which sent my registration confirmation to my inbox, by the way) and finally at that point hopefully having a way to contact your company. Just to cover any other questions, yes it is plugged in, and yes I turned it on.

Guillaume Arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2018, 10:04:40 am »
Hi Annoyed5150,

I indeed understand your frustration if you didn't receive your activation email.

As an information, these issues are being pretty rare but this may sometimes happen that an email isn't properly delivered to the provided email address and i'm sorry about that.

We'll do our best in order to investigate these issues, and as an information i've activated your account on my side, so you should now be able to log into it without any problem.

From there you'll be able to register your product by following the steps indicated here :

https://www.arturia.com/faq/activationorregistration/how-to-register-and-activate-my-product

Indeed, if you face any difficulties or if you need any further help, the best would be then to contact us directly through our Technical support form available here :

https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp

As a complementary information, we're usually answering to the registration/activation issues in a few hours and for most of the technical support requests usually under 24/48 hours.

Indeed, if you still face any troubles in order to access your account, let me know.

Sorry again for these troubles and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Diskono303

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2018, 03:12:04 pm »
Hi,

I'm not getting the activation email either...want to register my Minibrute 2.

Thanks!

p.s. Seems you guys have a bit of an ongoing issue around this...

1te_863

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2018, 03:45:38 am »
PLEASES HELP!!!

I'm also having issues with receiving an activation email.
I've checked the spam folders and registered as a user multiple times.
What's the point in owning a product you can't even use?

blink

• Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2018, 09:52:56 am »
Today, I just received my new key lab 61 mkii.   I am not an arturia registered user, so I tried to make an account as described on the website.  I never received an email response that would allow me to become a registered user.   This is a problem for me.   I have a project that I need to use the key lab for now and I can't do that because of the email problems.

My first experience with Arturia has been pretty negative.   I can't get a simple email from your system to register as a user so I can register my key lab and get going with it.  There isn't any phone support as far as I can tell.  I have no idea how long it will take to get a response.  After 1 day I am about ready to return the key lab and jump ship to Akai.  So frustrated.

Can someone from Arturia tech support please contact me?
thanks

dsg6721

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2018, 10:41:21 am »
Same issue here. I tried to create an account twice using different email addresses. No confirmation email was ever sent from Arturia. Just got the Keylab mkII 61 and can't register or download the software. Please activate my account. Thanks!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines