April 23, 2024, 07:12:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark le controller not connecting in Bitwig Studio  (Read 2560 times)

turbo_kev

Spark le controller not connecting in Bitwig Studio
« on: December 29, 2015, 05:04:20 pm »
Hi
Although the vst works just fine, I am having major problems trying to connect
the spark le controller inside bitwig studio

If I keep hitting the  "the connect to controller button "  after aprox 20 or so try's it will eventually connect.

As I have read on here that a lot of other people are having the same problem with different DAW's
this must be some kind of bug

Hurry up and sort it out Arturia PLEASE

cheers
kev
BWS 3.0.0,Spark LE, V Collection 6.2, BS1 & BS PRO, Keystep & Keystep pro  keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,Launch pad pro,ProFx8 v2,Icon m+ & D2,KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 ,1TB NVMe.M2, msi x99a sli + , NV GF Gt 710, Matrix Brute  Roland TR8S

ben arturia

• Administrator
Re: Spark le controller not connecting in Bitwig Studio
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 09:12:21 am »
Hi TurboKev,

Did you disable Spark controller as a midi input device in BitWig preferences ?
SparkLE should not be connected to your DAW. SparkLE and Spark 2 will connect together only if :
- controller is not connected with another device
- spark software is connected to audio output (click on pads and check that you have audio)
I've been testing with latest version 1.3.5 on windows 8.1 and i don't have any issue.
.......testing.......

turbo_kev

Re: Spark le controller not connecting in Bitwig Studio
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 03:45:16 pm »
Hi Ben

Thanks for your reply

As per your instructions I deleted spark as a controller from bitwig Preferences, and now it connects Ok

Please be gentle with me as I am NOT a musician ,but I just love the sounds of old analog synths ,and with the help of the V collection and Beatstep pro  & bitwig I can make some interesting music, although my neighbours might call it noise LOL

I am trying to record the midi output from spark2  and I have midi output from pads and sequencer selected in spark 2
but with out having it as a controller I am unable to record the midi

I can make an audio track and record that with no problem

could you tell me how to record the midi data from spark2

sorry to be a pain in the butt,  but if you don't ask you don't learn

Have a happy new year
cheers
kevin

BWS 3.0.0,Spark LE, V Collection 6.2, BS1 & BS PRO, Keystep & Keystep pro  keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,Launch pad pro,ProFx8 v2,Icon m+ & D2,KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 ,1TB NVMe.M2, msi x99a sli + , NV GF Gt 710, Matrix Brute  Roland TR8S

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines