March 29, 2024, 02:31:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: synth can see the full screen?  (Read 5383 times)

makamaka

synth can see the full screen?
« on: December 09, 2015, 01:03:44 pm »
 8)When I'm editing with Arturia synth sounds while I get tired of stare. Is it possible to see the full screen plugins ?.
Thank you.

LBH

Re: synth can see the full screen?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 02:52:07 pm »
8)When I'm editing with Arturia synth sounds while I get tired of stare. Is it possible to see the full screen plugins ?.
Thank you.

If you search the Arturia plug-in forum's, then you'll see that the possibility for larger user interfaces is the most wanted feature both now and in the past.
For the time being your only option to make the plug-in larger is to change your screen resolution if possible.
If you have a high resolution screen the plug-ins are very small.
It would be nice with either plug-in's you can resize or the option tao choose between several plug-in sizes that also match at least up to full HD resolution screens. I hope Arturia is working on it. It's a pain to work with the small plug-ins, and low resolution can be a pain to work with in DAW's. Low resolution screen's is no longer the standard.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 05:23:37 pm »
I feel like Mr. Magoo sometimes from the sustained squint, and that's with my reading glasses in.
I can't see much detail at all without them when I look at the ARP's screen.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

LBH

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 08:07:57 pm »
Saw this today about upcomming Arturia plug-ins:
http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=85788.0

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines