March 29, 2024, 09:54:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Reverts to default patch whenever I open a session  (Read 4154 times)

elwick_p

Reverts to default patch whenever I open a session
« on: November 26, 2015, 11:29:53 pm »
Hi everbody

For some reason, every time I open a session (after it has been saved and closed) all instances of the MiniV are on their default patch. I always try to save my own patches (if I know I definitely want to use them) however sometimes tweaks are made, or I've just been jamming with a particular sound. It means if i save this and open it later, all that info is gone. It's just annoying really.

I'm using Logic Pro X and have the V Collection 2.0 (however I have updated it in order for them to work in Logic X / 64 bit). However they did it did this before. None of the other synths do this, just the MiniV.

Thanks!

LBH

Re: Reverts to default patch whenever I open a session
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 01:15:04 am »
Hi everbody

For some reason, every time I open a session (after it has been saved and closed) all instances of the MiniV are on their default patch. I always try to save my own patches (if I know I definitely want to use them) however sometimes tweaks are made, or I've just been jamming with a particular sound. It means if i save this and open it later, all that info is gone. It's just annoying really.

I'm using Logic Pro X and have the V Collection 2.0 (however I have updated it in order for them to work in Logic X / 64 bit). However they did it did this before. None of the other synths do this, just the MiniV.

Thanks!

I don't seem to have the same issue. Edited not saved preset's are saved in my DAW so the edit's are recalled when the project are being re-opened. I normaly save my preset's thou.
I use windows PC and V-collection 4.
This can be DAW, computer system or V-collection 2 related. Or perhaps you just need to reinstall Mini V, as that sometimes solve some issues.
Perhaps you should contact Arturia support about this.

EDIT: In stand alone mode Mini V unfortunately don't stay on the last selected preset.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 04:20:02 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines