April 26, 2024, 01:10:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: BSP no longer triggering certain sounds  (Read 1712 times)

funkmaverick

• Steve Cooke | Funk Maverick
BSP no longer triggering certain sounds
« on: November 10, 2015, 01:36:40 pm »
I've been using my BeatStep Pro connected to a Volca Beats drum machine and other instruments (connected via MIDI).

Now I find that in Drum Mode the pads that previously corresponded to snare, closed hi-hat and clap sounds on the Volca Beats no longer trigger anything at all.

If I go into Control Mode on the BSP, the pads appear to trigger the drum sounds, but back in drum mode they don't.

I've tried switching off/on, starting a new project and updating firmware, but that has made no difference.

The MIDI channel is number 10 for both sending and receiving devices. There is no way of changing this on the Volca, so far as I can tell. The snare/HH/clap sounds do still work on the Volca but not when I attempt to play them from the BSP Drum Mode.

I have looked through the manual but cannot find a solution.
Arturia BeatStepPro, KeyStep, MicroBrute, DrumBrute, SparkLE; Korg Volca Beats/Bass/Keys, Monologue, Monotron Delay, Kaoss Pad Quad, mini Kaoss Pad 2; MeeBlip Triode; Yamaha MoXF6, ReFace DX; Waldorf Streichfett; Novation Circuit; Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 mixer; Ableton Live 9.5; Windows 7/10.

Danyx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: BSP no longer triggering certain sounds
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 07:33:32 am »
In the mcc you should check the mapping of the drum sequencer (chromatic / user / standard etc...). Right column. :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines