April 20, 2024, 07:32:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia Technical Problems  (Read 1233 times)

maxxvada

Arturia Technical Problems
« on: November 06, 2015, 02:54:59 am »
I would have appreciated that Arturia advertise their OFF LINE registration process does not support or is compatible with Vista based OS systems.

13 emails later and Rebecca is telling me its my problem now ?   

Arturia may i offer some constructive criticism.

If you have a known problem with your system like an incompatibility problem with Vista OS then why dont you either

A : fix the off line registration process for people with Vista OS

B : let people know that it is definitely incompatible with Vista and you are not interested in supporting it.

C : have a registration process that allows for these circumstances and keeps your customers happy , cos i did a fair bit of research before i decided to buy your product and as far as features and price point its great ! but your customer service is poor and this is evident from others opinions.

The registration problem can easily be fixed by supplying those in this situation with a pass key encoded download they can up load to their off line PC ... many other companies do it , Waves , Izotope etc etc ...

i would like to use my Arturia product , can you help solve my problem

things i cannot do

I CANNOT REGISTER MY MACHINE ON LINE !!!!!!  ( sorry for the caps , ive stated this to Arturia 12 times already , i just want them to get it this time )

I have put in all the relevant codes for registration , now all i need is to activate it so i can start using it !   and i cant do this on line

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines