April 16, 2024, 10:12:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Issues not fixed in the new update - 2 - Still can't reply own thread.  (Read 2543 times)

LBH

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your reply in this thread: http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=85772.msg125343 .

The problem with the last 4 mixer channels is, that you can't modulate them at all.
If you take a preset like for instance M.Lupos "ML_0SAW00" or other of M.Lupos leads that use those channels for MW LFO modulation, then you can see the problem. This MW modulation don't work. If you turn the volume knob it works, but not else as it should if you modulate it like this. This applies to the last 4 mixer channels. It shoud work, but it don't.
Creating a new similar preset give the same negative result.

I have written about this in other posts in the forum. But like in this case i unfortunately can't reply my own thread so i have to make a new one each time i post. Please fix this too.

The thing i write about a Lin/ Exp choice is a general  feature request. The drivers for  instance only one Lin mod input.  A  Lin/ Exp choice for every Mod connection in the modular would be nice.

Best regards

« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 02:53:53 pm by LBH »

ben arturia

• Administrator
Re: Issues not fixed in the new update - 2 - Still can't reply own thread.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 05:44:06 pm »
 Hi LBH,

Those last four inputs are working correctly.
The modulation you hear is small because it's linear.
Please test and compare with both level lin or log.

About choosing between lin/log this will be added as a feature request.

If you have issue posting on the forum please contact directly the webmaster at webmaster_@_arturia.com (remove _ ).
.......testing.......

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines