April 19, 2024, 09:21:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: 'Sequencer Area' - Track Names.  (Read 2434 times)

production51

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
'Sequencer Area' - Track Names.
« on: October 31, 2015, 11:01:12 am »
I'm using the latest version of Spark (V2.2.0) with CDM hardware.

Any suggestions on how to rename the tracks in the 'sequencer area'.........I've tried several key command etc. etc but no joy??

Also, has the latest software version omitted the option to import your own images when creating new projects......I click on 'click to choose' and nothing happens.

Any help would be most welcome.

Production51

Montfrooij

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: 'Sequencer Area' - Track Names.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 10:33:40 am »
Same here on the Sparkle interface.

I did not find any way to change the track name. Although you can rename the instrument. (but you don't see that on the sequencer window)
I must say I did not need this so far (having 16 tracks with instrument type visible I was still able to remember the tracks), but if you have a lot of instruments in the same instrument category this is definately useful).

Adding an image also does not work (click here does nothing)...

Hope there will be an update (or an existing hidden feature) for the first point and a fix for the second.

SoundGoddess

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Breaking the 5th wall to travel faster-than-light!
    • Water Wraith
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 03:13:40 am »
You can rename pads on the studio page, select the pad and click on the name in the middle to rename it.
Hardware: Keylab 49, MicroBrute, BeatStep, SparkLE, Spark

Software Synths: V-Collection 4 Update, SynthMaster, Massive, Hive, Serum, Enzyme

DAW: Bitwig Studio

Montfrooij

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 09:13:35 pm »
Thanks for the reply.
That was however not the question, I (we) would like to be able to rename the tracks in the sequencer area.

mastertonyd

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • SoundCloud
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 01:01:57 am »
I was just playing around with it, and when I changed the icons in the studio page it also changed in the sequencer. I still have to check on renaming the tracks though. As far as the icons, In the studio page, you'll see in the top right hand corner, a box that has a number. If you right click on it, you'll see a list. Select which drum you want, and the icon shuold appear on the selected track....Hope this helps Montfrooij.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 02:31:41 pm by mastertonyd »

masi

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2016, 08:45:14 pm »
I was just playing around with it, and when I changed the icons in the studio page it also changed in the sequencer.

The names in the sequencer show only the full names of the icon, the patch type. IMHO it's a bug that they don't show the patch name, which after all will be shown on the buttons the main panel.

Of course it would be nice to rename the patch here as well (also cannot do it on the main panel), but I'd be content if the sequencer panel would show the names of the patches.

Masi

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines