March 29, 2024, 01:14:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: scaling  (Read 3196 times)

olevolsing

scaling
« on: October 30, 2015, 11:09:22 am »
The softwaresynths(V Collection 4) are set in a fixed window.Are there any way they can be scaled?

thanks

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
Re: scaling
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 11:15:29 am »
Hi olevolsing,

This feature will be available in the next major updates of our software that should be released next year.

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 05:29:18 am »
Hi olevolsing,

This feature will be available in the next major updates of our software that should be released next year.
SWEET!
Very much looking forward to larger GUIs. Thank you :D
This space left intentionally blank.

mimoid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 07:53:35 pm »
I cannot believe nobody (not even me) saw this announcement until now. That sounds absolutely wonderful! Using large hi-res monitors, some of Arturias synthesizers (e.g. CS-80) are nearly impossible to program, as the GUI elements are tiny and far too many to map to a MIDI controller. Even without new units, that next release will be a solid purchase. Of course one can always dream of a new V-Collection 5...

syrupcore

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 08:43:35 pm »
Hi olevolsing,

What??? Wonderful! This is a big deal! Man, I do not envy the production graphics team this task. I assumed it would never happen because, damn, that's a lot of photoshop layers+code. Nerd curiosity: Is it going to be vector or over-pixeled? 

Currently being offered a good deal on upgrading my VCol 3 to VCol 4 but I'd be so bummed to upgrade and the find that VCol 5 landed soon after. I know public timelines are product suicide but in case it's also been announced and I've missed it... Is there a timeline?

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 02:05:03 am »
This is awesome news! Great to know that the GUI scaling it being worked on because with screen resolution increasing so fast these days we're getting the fixed sized GUIs increasingly small and hard to work with.

Thanks for openly sharing this info :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines