March 19, 2024, 11:41:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: What synths/keyboards would you guys like to see emulated next ? (After VC6)  (Read 44882 times)

adash

• Apprentice
Ensoniq Fizmo, Buchla 2000 series and something like the Novation Peak would be awesome, or maybe even just a Bass station II (or something similar)

winddealer

I would immediately upgrade to a newer DX7 V? if Arturia provided an option to choose how the use classic FM frequency RATIOs between Carriers and Operators. 

You could keep the existing "arturia" system and provide a software select switch to permit input of the classic/standard Ratio values that Yamaha keyboards and mostly all other DX software emulations utilize (FM8, DEX and others).   Essentially, this could be an input script that calculates the "converts" into the "expected arturia values" when providing well-known defacto standard frequency values/ratios.

So, instead of asking for NEW synths, why not improve the ones we own based on customer feature requests?   I would happily pay for an upgrade to a newer DX7 version knowing that when it comes to FM sound design I don't have to run all the ratios through a spreadsheet to calculate the 'hybrid Arturia" value.   

Let me guess, this has already been fixed and all I have to do is upgrade to the new DX version :)
Gratefully. 
KSP, KS, KL61 MkII, VCol7, Faderfox EC4, Peak, Tyros4, Reaper

sigurdur

• Apprentice
Je ne pense pas que c'est été dit...
mais...
Casio Vltone...
Casio Pt20...
Casio Pt30...

RossoRacer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Kawai K5000S
Ensoniq SQ-80
Rhodes Chroma

and definitely...

Roland System 700!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 04:47:55 pm by RossoRacer »
'Climb aboard the shopping trolley of chaos'

ahrayeph

Immediately on my list : Oberheim OB-X/Xa. I know there's a good emulation out there from SonicProjects, but I still feel Arturia could do it justice as well, and give it a few more options beyond what the original can do, like you did with all the other models in your catalogue.

jackn2mpu

I would immediately upgrade to a newer DX7 V? if Arturia provided an option to choose how the use classic FM frequency RATIOs between Carriers and Operators. 

You could keep the existing "arturia" system and provide a software select switch to permit input of the classic/standard Ratio values that Yamaha keyboards and mostly all other DX software emulations utilize (FM8, DEX and others).   Essentially, this could be an input script that calculates the "converts" into the "expected arturia values" when providing well-known defacto standard frequency values/ratios.

So, instead of asking for NEW synths, why not improve the ones we own based on customer feature requests?   I would happily pay for an upgrade to a newer DX7 version knowing that when it comes to FM sound design I don't have to run all the ratios through a spreadsheet to calculate the 'hybrid Arturia" value.   

Let me guess, this has already been fixed and all I have to do is upgrade to the new DX version :)
Gratefully.
While having owned an original DX7IID back in the day I wouldn't mind Arturia doing what you're asking about and it would help in bringing over old presets I found then as of now that I got/get most of my 'custom' presets by starting with a stock preset and tweaking things at will and not paying attention to what the numbers are saying. As long as we're talking about DX7's how about a true DX7IID? That way I wouldn't have to call up two instances on separate instances tracks and match presets/tweaks.

What else would I like to see?
a true Prophet 10 - the dual manual model
Rhodes Piano Bass?
DK Synergy aka Crumar GDS (General Development System)
Kurzweil K250
musicman691
Qapla!
MacPro 2012 cheesgrater
OSX 10.13.6
3.46 GHz hex core cpu
48 gig ram

winddealer

How about the Arturia Matrix Brute!   I'd buy it. Don't have room for the hardware MB.
KSP, KS, KL61 MkII, VCol7, Faderfox EC4, Peak, Tyros4, Reaper

jhbradley

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Agree about the Matrix Brute!

Watching the 2020 Winter NAMM coverage of the new synths, particularly the KORG Wavestate, my reaction was "that's nice and all, howzabout making a VST version?" No desire whatsoever for actual hardware synths, but would happily buy plugin versions of same.

AERO2004

• Apprentice
The ARP 2500 would be nice  ;)

jeftores

Roland Juno 60
GEM Jumbo ORgan
Wasp Synth
Polymoog
KORG PS 3100

LGC31

• Apprentice
Hello,
it could be also interesting to have some Arrangers keyboards  emulated:
- Yamaha clavinova cvp405
- Roland BK-5
and so on... :)

gedman4b@yahoo.com

E-mu Emulator II
PPG Wave 2.3

oldguy_oldsynths

I would like to see an

- Ensoniq ESQ1 , if possible that I can transfer all my old ESQ1 patches from 1987 into it like with your DX7v,
- or ESQ1 / SQ80 combination

- Korg MaxiKorg 800v

pafra

• Apprentice
I would love to see these as part of the Arturia V Collection:
ARP Quadra
Buchla 200e
ELKA Synthex
KORG PS3100 / PS3200 / PS3300
PPG Wave 2.3
Waldorf Wave

Nordenstern