December 17, 2018, 03:06:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: What synths/keyboards would you guys like to see emulated next ? (After VC6)  (Read 9111 times)

Amalgamoth

There already are VST emulations for the

MS-20 as well as the Wavestation by KORG.

They're in the KORG Collection right there with VSTs for the

M1 and also the ARP Odyssey.

I would be a bit unnescessary if Arturia would re-invent the wheel again IMHO

(The Polymoog has also already been emulated by Memorymoon,

and the VCS3 has already been done by XILS, quite a while back)

andyjh

• Apprentice
I would really like a Roland D50 emulation, but that would have to include the effects of the D50 as they are part of the sound

seanwayland

rhodes chroma
matrix 6

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
Juno 106.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

tmpc

Rhodes Chroma.  I have two of them, but they aren't working.  :-[

One of the things that made the Chroma unique was that you could Ring Modulate the pulse outputs of the two VCOs (they used an EXOR logic gate).  This made some really interesting sounds; lots of bite.

dnash

probably not worth the effort, but as a diehard genesis/rush/prog fan, moog taurus pedals and an arp soloist would make me a VERY happy girl :-)

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
Actually, there are some Taurus presets in the Mini Moog that are pretty spot on.
I can share some actual presets when I get home.  I've got a couple that I have tweaked to get into that "Tom Sawyer" growl & some of the stock RUSH Taurus Pedal presets.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines