March 28, 2024, 10:57:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Issues not fixed in the new update - 3  (Read 3910 times)

LBH

Issues not fixed in the new update - 3
« on: November 04, 2015, 07:52:39 pm »
Hi Ben.

Thanks for your reply in the thread "Issues not fixed in the new update - 2" ;  http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=85817.0

Shall i understand that it's correct that if i have a connection with the MW to control the amount of modulation in a preset like the LUPO example has but having the modinputs turned to maximum, then i also have to set the volume control of the the used channel of the 4 last mixer channels to around 10 o'clock to keep it from (or only have little) audioble modulation when the MW is at minimum but have some fair audioble modulation amount when the MW is at maximum? That's how it is for me.
If that's correct then nothing is wrong.
But then i don't understand the Lupo preset's as the volume is all the way down on the mixer channel. And the speed of the LFO in the LUPO example clearly indicate it should be a MW controlled vibrato. But the MW don't apply a audioble amount of modulation with the settings in the LUPO presets. The mixer channel volume needs to be turned up.
But if the channels works as they shall, then i just have to be aware of that, even if i think the functionality then is limited.
Thanks.

I have contacted Arturia webmaster about the Modular V forum issue thanks.

Best regards

« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 07:54:45 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines