March 28, 2024, 02:18:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark library disappeared + won't sync in midi control center +now won't activat  (Read 5967 times)

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
in your screenshot i don't see the arturia software centre agent

this is what connects to the server
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Artpig

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
So why is not there after reinstalling ASC so many times? How do I get "arturia software centre agent" back?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
got to applications in the arturia folder  should be arturia software center  right click show contents package / in contents /resources

it should be there . if it is i still think your mac is blocking the program somehow
did you download the latest version

another thing to see is click on it and cmd i and this will give you the info  .it should say in the permissions that the system has read write
just another thing to try
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments

Artpig

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Everything was there... After wasting days and days trying to figure this out,  I just erased my HD and started fresh...Gee, No error 1! Now I have to reload all my crap. Thanks for your help Terrym! Hopefully this wont happen again!

Terrym

• Global Moderator
Thats great So i was right it was your machine blocking the agent ? Maybe use a backup system like time machine incase it happens again .

regards

terrym
TerryM

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines