March 28, 2024, 12:35:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Alt rock song with some Oberheim SEM-V & CS-80V & Mini Moog-V: new August 24th!  (Read 4289 times)

aaron aardvark

I put a new song song in my music website called "Through Dark Decay": it has mostly Arturia synths (only one synth track is non-Arturia), some electric guitar, and electric bass.  Please tell me how you like it and how it can be improved, and I will return the favor if you wish.  Here is the link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=224436&songID=13195697
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 05:26:39 am by aaron aardvark »

Amalgamoth

Hmmm...you obviously find your way around with all the Arturia sounds. But it might be interesting if you could find ways to beef up your bass sound (which seems a bit bare bones to my ears). Since your music strangely reminds me of Wire I'd suggest you check out some oldies like "Chairs Missing" and "154" and see what it does for you. And what about methods to make vocals sound more like an instrument, instead of a medium for words? There's so much more one could do.

aaron aardvark

Amalgamoth,
Thank you for listening and commenting.  "Through Dark Decay" is currently at #1 out of 189,200+ "Alternative" songs on soundclick.  Thank you Arturia! 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 07:17:25 am by aaron aardvark »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines