March 28, 2024, 05:01:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: lost access to library  (Read 1377 times)

bookchrislove

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
lost access to library
« on: August 17, 2015, 04:02:43 am »
hey guys, never posted here, just found it. I've got spark 2 le, pt 11, 2012 mac mini with 16gb ram.

yesterday I was working on a session (big) in pt and was trying to load a beat..and spark crashed (a common occurance now during big pt sessions) anyways...when I went to restart..i couldn't find my library on there and even if i tried to reload a previous spark session it wouldn't recognize it to read it.

so i deleted the whole program, then reinstalled it hoping for a reset..and still nothing. any ideas? help? i sent arturia an email yesterday and have no yet heard back.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: lost access to library
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 03:59:56 pm »
Hi chris , open the standalone and see in the pref that spark is looking at the library as in my screenshot below.

regards

Terrym

Oh i think the crashing in pt11 is going to be fixed in the next update.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

bookchrislove

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 07:49:28 pm »
I'm not at my studio comp, but i did change that in all the mess. I will try changing it to that in a bit and let you know. thanks Terry

bookchrislove

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 10:37:40 pm »
terry, that fixed it. I owe you a coke. thanks so much man. I really appreciate it.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines