April 19, 2024, 07:20:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Midi Note Off  (Read 4471 times)

Corkob

Midi Note Off
« on: July 26, 2015, 02:34:07 pm »
Hello folks,

got the Beatstep Pro and am really pleased with it. There is a major reason, however, why its functionality is really limited. When using the Beatstep Pro as a sequencer via MIDI my synthesizers stuck in a note probably because they dont get a note off command. This happens to all my synths (volca keys, moog lp, moog minitaur, mam mb33 etc) regardless if i live tweak a sequence or not. The only thing i can do is stopping the sequence and the stucked note with pressing the Stop button three times. I have the latest firmware installed (1.1.0.3).

Have you guys experience the same error? Hope this is a software issue that can be solved really soon.

Cheers,
C

granville

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Midi Note Off
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 07:29:21 pm »
Hello folks,

got the Beatstep Pro and am really pleased with it. There is a major reason, however, why its functionality is really limited. When using the Beatstep Pro as a sequencer via MIDI my synthesizers stuck in a note probably because they dont get a note off command. This happens to all my synths (volca keys, moog lp, moog minitaur, mam mb33 etc) regardless if i live tweak a sequence or not. The only thing i can do is stopping the sequence and the stucked note with pressing the Stop button three times. I have the latest firmware installed (1.1.0.3).

Have you guys experience the same error? Hope this is a software issue that can be solved really soon.

Cheers,
C

I was having something similar which I think was caused by me not setting up the midi channels correctly on the BSP. If 2 channels are sharing the same midi channel it seems to muck with the midi off messages.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines