April 18, 2024, 04:21:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Ableton sync  (Read 1503 times)

breakfunknsoul

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Ableton sync
« on: July 24, 2015, 01:07:07 pm »
I'm trying to use the beatstep pro synced to ableton via usb, with ableton being the master and using the transport controls of the beatstep pro to trigger ableton but i'm finding it very buggy, the beatstep pro just starts acting craizy and doesn't cope well. Also if I try to use the beatstep pro as the master to control ableton and my other external gear, the first few beats are always out of sync, its not a major problem but it would be nice if it all worked smoothly. I've tried a few different combinations of settings to no avail and I find myself having to make compromises in order for it all to work. Overall I'm happy with the beatstep pro but I think theres definitely some software issues that needed to be address. I'm not sure whether others are having the same sort of problems. Its all well and good when you whatch the glen darcy video on youtube but in reality things are not as smooth as they seem in terms of syncing

chapelierfou

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Ableton sync
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 03:36:33 pm »
This is where people ask : what os, what version of live, what soundcard, what firmware ?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines