March 28, 2024, 09:51:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Who knows how to edit an isolated seq extension beyond 1-16  (Read 1793 times)

maddyman

Hy everybody
Just got the BSP and try to edit a seq extension isolated.
So if I created a single pattern with 64 Steps I would like to edit e.g. the extension 49-64 looped so that I it doesn't starts everytime at step 1 and I've got to wait until it has reached the last extension to be edit.
I didn't find a hint in the manual so I ask you if anybody knwos if it is possible.
Thanky you for any support.
maddyman

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Who knows how to edit an isolated seq extension beyond 1-16
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 08:58:45 pm »
HI, theres no way to start the sequence after step 1 at the moment .

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

maddyman

Re: Who knows how to edit an isolated seq extension beyond 1-16
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 11:10:48 pm »
Hi Terrym, thank you for your reply.
Please remark that idea for further firmware upgrades, it is a waste of time to wait (if you are using an extended pattern) to get to the sequence you want to change a thing, so try to get your mind to be in a workflow where you create a sequence and you realise that it is a waste of time (and perhaps a waste of loosing inspiration) to wait until you reach the changeble sequence.
I missed it even when workimg with the Spark (hardware) but hoping it could be raealized in future with the BSP cause the workflow would be get much easily.
This is only a request - never the less it's a great hardware, I love it and thank you all for that device. My stuff gets more and more colored by Arturia. BEsides my Origin, Analog factory32 and the Spark an Beatstep and the BTP.
Regards

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines