March 29, 2024, 04:12:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Making the Arturia CS80v interface large enough to read and use  (Read 4563 times)

Blairio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi,

I recently purchased the CS80v virtual instrument, but due to the very small size of the interface on the screen, and my not very good eyesight, I am struggling to use it.

Can Artuaria *please* comment on whether it is possible to make the interface larger?  The is no sensible reason for making the interface so small, especially when there are so many controls on it.

I am a fan of Arturia products (I have several) but  cannot recommend the CS80v to anyone unless they have the eyes of a hawk.

Thanks,

Blair

Amalgamoth

Re: Making the Arturia CS80v interface large enough to read and use
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 11:13:40 pm »
This is an issue that has been discussed many times ever since the CS-80V came out. Until they release a long overdue update which might address the small GUI issue, there is little else you can do but experiment with different screen resolution settings (and I hope you have a decent screen size at your disposal). You could also make a print screen and enlarge certain sections of knobs and sliders and print those enlargements as an optical aid, until you have memorized their functions. You can seek up what others wrote about this on the board, but I think that the above was probably the best solution for now.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines