March 19, 2024, 08:59:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: BeatStepPro TUTORIALS  (Read 41223 times)

Midimoose

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: BeatStepPro TUTORIALS
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2016, 07:36:06 pm »
I made a guide on how to set it up with a sp505.
It works really well in control mode you can change the sample banks instantly so for example you could change a drum kit with one button press or a turn of a knob.
http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=86894.msg128053#msg128053
I've just got a sp404sx so I'll probably do another guide on that once I figure it all out

iqnyte

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2017, 10:08:54 am »
Hello there,

I have two BSPs and I want to start/stop them in sync, however, each one of them having its own BPM.

For example, BSP one has 30BPM and BSP two has 40 BPM.What I want:  I start BSP one and at once BSP two gets started as well, but without inheriting the 30BPM, just keeping its own 40BPM.

I have tried MIDI filter boxes, TR, TRS, TS, MIDI clock connections, both through MIDI ports and clock ports, as well as both with black and grey MIDI connectors, as well as through MIDI ports with passive and active (filtered) MIDI boxes (such as MidiTech 4Thru), but to no avail. I do not (want to) use any computer. I want/need a 100% hardware solution. Or firmware solution.

I cannot find anywhere in any tutorial how exactly to do this.

Thanks!
Dreadbox NYX, Doepfer Dark Energy II, Novation KS Rack, Waldorf Rocket, Waldorf String, Audiothingies Micromosta, Micro Granny, Korg Volca Bass, Clavia Nord 2 Rack, Boss Dr. Rhythm Dr-3, Arturia KeyStep 2x, Arturia BeatStep Pro 2x, plus a bunch of rev/del pedals and MIDI junctions.

machinesworking

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2018, 08:38:00 am »
Hi all,

You'll find in this topic tutorial to help you using the fabulous BeatStepPro !

Please let me know if something is wrong with those !

Right Away, the Reaper tutorial the part in bold.
Looks like someone cut and pasted this in a hurry.

""""2. SET REAPER AS A MIDI CLOCK SLAVE

3. SET UP REAPER TRANSPORT CONTROL
Pro tools support to be a Midi clock slave only with MTC, SPP+clock, and SMPTE LTC. Beatstep
pro doesn’t provide this feature."""""""

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines