April 18, 2024, 06:05:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Who preordered?  (Read 2078 times)

larrymon74

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Who preordered?
« on: June 29, 2015, 01:14:58 am »
just curious who else pre-ordered a BSP.  I ordered from Sweetwater back in March

vykaar

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Who preordered?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 11:49:21 am »
I ordered mine from Woodbrass on the 29th of January so I hope I get priority delivery when it's ready. I don't think it's right to have credit card payment taken 5 months or more before a product is actually available.

Nik_Olsen

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 09:01:21 pm »
ordered and paid in full back in March from PMT in UK
the wait has seriously cheesed me off, but not long now...probably jinxed it now

Rebecca@arturia

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 10:28:49 pm »
Hi,

You'll get them soon!  We're expecting to get them in next week and we'll be working really hard to get them all out to you.   We'll keep you guys updated 
Sorry about the delay!

There have also been some firmware updates we've made from the time the BSP's left the factory so make sure to update the units first!
http://www.arturia.com/beatstep-pro/resources

-Rebecca

ArguZ

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 02:58:41 pm »
I did :)

An i fully support Arturia's policy of double checking and delaying before sending out something half baked.

Gribs

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 10:11:26 pm »
Hello!  I preordered a Beatstep Pro  from Sweetwater here in the USA and it arrived about 60 minutes ago.  My first task was to update the firmware, which is now done.  Then I played a bit with making a bass sequence just using Analog Lab in stand-alone mode (I own V Collection and SparkLE and sort of like the Analog Lab interface). 

Now I am going to try the new sequencer with my Eurorack modular.  So far, so good.  I watched a couple of Glen Darcy's videos last night in preparation, though it will probably take a little bit of time to fly around on the device and take advantage of all its features as an interactive instrument controller.

FYI I decided to preorder after watching the Sonic State "First Look" video that was uploaded to YT about one week ago - great stuff.
- Gribs
Arturia product owner / licenser
V Collection, SparkLE, BeatStep Pro, Keylab 88, iSpark, iSem

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines