April 20, 2024, 02:55:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Importing Presets back into Spark 2  (Read 1500 times)

gary5

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Importing Presets back into Spark 2
« on: June 09, 2015, 08:44:15 pm »
I exported some presets to save for backups. I wanted to import the spark midi files into a different project. When I go to the import icon and go to the folder where the spark midi files are, there's no highlight. It won't let me select the files for importing.

Can you import back in the midid presets that you save? Is that option working in Spark 2?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Importing Presets back into Spark 2
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 09:35:26 pm »
The import export is only for spark projects not midi import.

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

gary5

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 11:52:56 pm »
So to save as a project I went into preferences and changed midi import/export to spark. Now spark2 sees the project. But when I import it into spark it doesn't show up. I've attached an image of the import settings. Let me know if there's a step I'm missing?

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 11:16:48 pm »
BTW, make sure when importing/exporting you are ON the library tab in the interface. Only then, do your imports/exports of kits/projects. For some reason, i get errors if I do not do this. I move stuff between windows studio and a macbook for live and that's what It takes to get it done.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines