April 25, 2024, 07:02:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Loos drum pads and unewen heights on varius buttons on first generation hardware  (Read 1089 times)

zugel

Hello, have anybody experienced loose drumpads and buttons on the first generation Spark controller?
I read in the SOS rewiew of the Spark Creative drum machine, that this was a fabrication fault in the production line.
I fixed this by placing some tape under the circuit board where the pads are, after I opened the controller, then tighten the srew, this worked wery well for me.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Hi , I've had CDM spark controller from when it first came out and there was some problem with the pads and mine still has uneven buttons . But it's fully working so there no problem for me.

Terrym

TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

stuey

• Spark Moderator
Hi , I've had CDM spark controller from when it first came out and there was some problem with the pads and mine still has uneven buttons . But it's fully working so there no problem for me.

Terrym

Same here

Cheers, Stuart
Mac 10.7.5
2.3Ghz Quad Core 'Clovertown'
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark