April 16, 2024, 02:38:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: "The email or password is incorrect."  (Read 5144 times)

RicardoVM

"The email or password is incorrect."
« on: May 29, 2015, 03:02:51 am »
V4 Collection, Logic 9.1.8 on OS X 10.10.3 (latest update, I think). It all started like this: I was working this afternoon on a piece of music I will have to deliver before the weekend when I noticed the track I wrote for the Prophet5 plugin wasn't playing. Reloaded the plugin and got a message saying something like "This demo is expired, Thank You For Trying Arturia" or something. WTF???!!! Then I went online and loaded Arturia Software Center, which asked me promptly to download its latest version - after installation, it wouldn't let me log in. "The email or password is incorrect."  Then I went to the Arturia website, did my login normally and changed my password (I thought it could have been due to an odd character I used in it). Tried again the ASC to no avail.

Some minutes ago, I tried ASC one more time and, again, nothing. So I went to the Arturia website only to find out I couldn't log in. Fortunately there was an email from someone called Amine containing another password and telling me to try again using that. The (temporary?) password I was given at least allowed me to log in the Arturia website, but nothing has changed with the ASC.

About the Prophet5 plugin, it seems to have resumed working normally after I rebooted the computer.

People, I have several plugins and apps by other companies (NI, Roland, iK, Waves). Never had such problems before. Really, I love the V4 Collection - but please guys, get your shit together.

ShaunM

Re: "The email or password is incorrect."
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 03:44:09 am »
Hey Riccardo,

Really hoping your post gets a reply from the powers that be.
I have the same bloody issue.
It's damn frustrating!!

Cheers

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 10:58:28 am »
Hi, if your on a mac try deleting the pref file in hd/library/arturia/arturia software centre/user/asc.pref
see if that helps

regards

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Adrien

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 11:19:18 am »
Hello Ricardo,

We have found information about your password updates and the problem.
We are looking at it right now.

Again I'm sorry for this issue.

UPDATE
Try to see this should be solved now!

Best
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 04:59:47 pm by Adrien »
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

wwjd

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 03:07:22 am »
Same exact here.  Can't login to ASC, website login works fine.

ASC was logging in fine couple weeks back.  I'm in Windows 10.  Please fix ASC logins.

ryaneford

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 06:52:56 am »
this is SO BAD right now. I have a string of shows tomorrow and I need to transfer activations to a different machine and i can't!  PLEASE don't make me used a cracked version of something i bought because your auth servers aren't working...

zaxmalloy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 08:05:13 am »
I have this same issue with V Collection 4 Updated [Now Solved- turns out two separate issues created a 'perfect storm']

In Logic Pro X, Analog Lab 2 stops working after 30 minutes and it indicates I have to activate it.  Analog Lab 2 is included in V Collection 4 Updated
 [Opened a support ticket and had a response in hours.  Solution was to deactivate all licenses in ASC (look for the gear icon) and then reactivate all.  They reactivated instantaneously - no waiting at all]

When I tried to open ASC, which opened fine just yesterday, I'm having the same issue with "Incorrect e-mail or password.  I've reset the password twice. I can access my account on the web page, so I'm doing everything right from that standpoint.
 [Opened a separate support ticket per directions on website - had a response in hours - it was a network error now fixed]

Reported both issues to Arturia tonight - hope they can get answers.  That Synclavier pad I am working with is awesome...
 [Kudos to the team for rapid responses]

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 02:36:36 pm by zaxmalloy »

wwjd

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 07:20:21 pm »
mine is back to working just fine.  thanks whomever

zaxmalloy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 06:53:55 am »
Well, mine has been a sometimes thing. 
While ASC seems to connect fine  now, Analog Lab 2 just stops working at random points....
It will work fine for a session or two, then quit at random giving me the Demo mode.  Reopened the support ticket....

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines