March 28, 2024, 04:05:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Studio One v3 Artist vs. Arturia MiniLab (MIDI controller)  (Read 4369 times)

edward

Hi all,

I'm having trouble mapping my Arturia MiniLab in Studio One. The "learn midi" function isn't working at all. I can see that it is registering my input (the small flashing arrow for all MIDI input) and I can use the keyboard to play with. But the buttons and knobs aren't working at all. It works fine within the included Arturia software "Analog Lab". There are no presets for any Arturia products within Studio One, so I need to configure the device manually. What settings are you guys using?

Please help me get all the knobs working with S1's learn midi function!

Thank you!
/Ed

GJO

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Studio One v3 Artist vs. Arturia MiniLab (MIDI controller)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 09:53:40 pm »
Me too, :-\

At times it seems to work well and I can record al CC data I produce from the controller. But now it stopped working again.
I suspect the presets, but whatever preset I load, same result, Maybe its a studio one issue. I don't know. ???
I hope someone knows and will respond.

Or if you experience similar issues please add here.
Thanks. GJO

Fishoow

• Apprentice
Re: Studio One v3 Artist vs. Arturia MiniLab (MIDI controller)
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 05:38:55 am »
Well, I hope that after all this time yo've figured out your issue. If not, i can speak to using this with S1v2. I have to ask if you've installed the MinLab in your External instruments and if the knobs turn in the GUI of the editor of your MiniLab. This should let you know if it's ML software or S1.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines