March 28, 2024, 07:38:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark HW just flashes lights (left-to-right) ; USB / Device not recognizing  (Read 1510 times)

ryukikass

Hi everyone, I have a problem that I'm hoping someone has encountered or knows how to fix:  My SparkLE HW is not recognizing (which is connected to USB, I've tried USB 2.x and 3.x ports & even a different usb cable).  Am in Windows 10 (w/ latest updates) and the SparkLE HW controller isn't even coming up as a recognized OR even un-recognized USB device (in other words, not showing up in Device Manager).  What happens is it just flashes lights (scrolling from left-to-right).  I have the latest HW firmware.  Weird thing is the SparkLE controller is recognized (and works) in 2 of my other Windows 10 pc's but those are for my work laptop & my wife's pc).  Need it on my dedicated music PC! 

Other info:
*The software plug-in of Spark 2 works in standalone & in my Cubase DAW without issue.
*I have latest versions of Arturia Software Center & MIDI Control Center.
*I've uninstalled & re-installed the Midi Control Center and the USB Midi Driver twice to no success.

Anyone have any idea? 

ryukikass

Finally got the SparkLE to work.  I followed these steps from Roland and it appeared that some devices were unrecognized/hidden so i uninstalled and re-booted and plugged it in and now recognizes!  Hoping this will help someone w/ their frustrations:

https://rolandus.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201930949-Problems-Installing-USB-Drivers-in-Windows?mobile_site=false

TobeDowns

Hello...I had precisely the same experience during the 701 update aside from I had green quick blazing lights, not yellow
For my situation, it couldn't be fixed by any of the techniques recommended and is at present with DJI for fix. I trust i'm off-base, yet it seems like you may need to do likewise.
Starting now and into the foreseeable future I'll be refreshing through DJI Assistant 2, not from the iPhone.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines