April 18, 2024, 01:02:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Logic Pro 9  (Read 1547 times)

jackkeilty

Logic Pro 9
« on: April 28, 2015, 12:41:52 am »
Hello,

Iam (sort of) new to midi hardware, I have the minilab and that was easy to install and use but iam struggling to intergrade my sparkle into logic pro.

I can sort of use it as a midi trigger but cant use any of the features on the physical device such as roll or filter. Nor am I able to use to use any of the pattern sequencing (this is not a massive issue).

I do feel though that there is much more to this device than just using it like I could my midi keyboard.

I can use it as a plug in on a track and use the software but its really glitchy, I can load a sample into a few of the pads and every now and then it will just drop one and I have to load it back in.

Can anyone give me a guide, written or link to a video on how to map it properly through the environment? Also I see I see a lot of people saying you need to update an IAC driver, my mac is a late 2011 imac, do I still need to do this.

As you can see, iam a bit lost, confused and upset that I feel iam not getting the most out of my sparkle.

Any assistance would be grand.

Arturia fan,

Jack

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Logic Pro 9
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 01:05:10 pm »
Hi jack , have you the latest update? And have you followed the manual?  did you check on the arturia site for help in support
this video may help
https://youtu.be/KVo2HyxFJLY

https://youtu.be/2PXMwWQn_6U

regards

terrym
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 01:06:45 pm by terrym »
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

jackkeilty

Re: Logic Pro 9
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 10:24:30 pm »
Bestest friend, I've been searching high and low for these lil nuggets. Awesome work, thank you so much

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines