March 29, 2024, 05:58:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Why no presets in the library folder?  (Read 1936 times)

LBH

Why no presets in the library folder?
« on: April 24, 2015, 08:19:43 pm »
Why is'nt there any preset's in my ProgramData/ Arturia/ Analog Lab/ Preset Library - folder?

And why is'nt my own preset's stored in that folder? No organized structure as it is. I guess the folder is there for some reason. But what reason if it's empty and you can't store in it?

After using Analog Lab a little bit, it seems a bit buggy. This is to me a bug, and maybe this bug is to blame why some apps attributes don't show up in some apps when using edit in Analog Lab. But then again it's funny others do. It's not logical.

Analog Lab also sometimes freeze can i report. Other bugs are reported in the forum.

It also would be nice if all the preset's in Analog Lab also was to find in the individual synths. At least for owners of both Analog Lab and synths.
Would be nice if Arturia for instance posted all preset's for the synths, and also a plus if the synth presets was posted for analog Lab.

Some preset's in Analog Lab is easy to store in the synths using the edit option in Analog Lab. But only if all the attributes show up for all sounds. Organizing and searching presets in Arturia products is a real pain. I no Arturia is working on this. But please let it go fast. It's seems very outdated as it is. Even more when it does'nt even work as i assume it was supposed to.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines